We are looking for
Sales Manager, Bioenergy and Recycling
to be responsible for the international sales of Pinja's software products for B2B customers within the bio-energy customer segment.
You are responsible for acquiring new customers in the bio-energy customer segment, creating business plans and selling new service products to existing customers. In this position, you will be also able to participate in the development and marketing of products for the bio-energy customer segments in cooperation with our international sales team and long-term partners in Europe.
Your active sales work is based on expertise and the identification of customer requirements and sales opportunities, adding value for both the customer and the development of our own operations in our customer-oriented and consultative sales model.
Our strong growth, excellent customer satisfaction and existing partner network are the evidence that foundation for successful sales work already exists. To grow our business and presence in Europe to the next level, we are now looking for you, to be part of our digital supply chain sales team for international sales.
The proper person can have longer or couple of years experience to sell software solutions for customers in Finland and/or abroad, but more important is the desire to find and build new customer relations to support unit's sales strategy and expansion plans in Europe.
What we expect from you?
- Track record of successful software solution B2B sales in Finland and/or abroad
- Enthusiasm to do consultative sales work, and desire to understand the customer's business challenges and the ability to provide solution proposals
- Activity to search opportunities that enhance sales and benefit clients
- Experience to define and execute marketing strategies for sales areas
- Desire to build world-class sales process and customer base in Europe
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Cultural awareness of business processes and practices in Europe
- Active, independent and goal-oriented working approach
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages
- Willingness to travel 25% of time, mainly in Europe
For your benefit we consider:
- Experience from customer-oriented and consultative sales process
- Industry knowledge in the bio-energy sector and supply chain management
- Existing business relevant industry networks in Finland and/abroad
- Other language skills like German, Swedish, or Spanish is plus.
Your location can be primarily Jyväskylä or Tampere, or if necessary, one of Pinja's other offices.
Pinja has extensive experience in the development and maintenance of business-critical information systems within the circular economy and bio-energy customer segments. We provide our customers with market-leading, modern and user-friendly tools for efficient supply chain and material flow management and related operations.
Quotes from our employees:
"The work atmosphere is top notch, the work is meaningful and the projects interesting. The opportunity to develop and get more responsibility is an attractive element."
“At Pinja, the well-being of the staff is invested in.”
"The best thing about Pinja is that I get to work in the same team with top experts."
Working at Pinja, means working for a sustainable future and we want to take good care of the well-being of our employees. We encourage and support continuous learning. Whenever work assignments allow, we strive for flexible practices that ensure a good balance between work and leisure, such as family or study. We have good staff benefits, including comprehensive insurance coverage, occupational health services, as well as lunch and recreational benefits.
Send your application no later than 31.1.2023 and take the next step on your career path with Pinja!
Marko Kiippa, Director, Bioenergy and Recycling, Tel. +358 50 306 7592, e-mail email@example.com